Global Celebrity Nell Mcandrew




Nell Mcandrew is one of the famous Lara Croft Models. She has become a Global celebrity because of the same. According to Nell McAndrew, "Dressing up like Lara Croft was my job between 1996 and 1997. Being the real life version of the character took me all over the world to promote Tomb Raider 3. My favourite place was Nashville, Tennessee. It was there I met Elvis himself, or so I thought, until I came across another Elvis at the same place. Sydney was a close second, where we stayed at the Ritz in Double Bay". "I loved visiting our Armed Forces and have been named the 'Forces Sweetheart'. My visits have included the HMS Ark Royal, several bases in Northern Ireland, Germany and all over the UK. I made two visits in May and December 2003 to boost morale for our troops. On both occasions I personally met around 3000 people. It was an emotional experience and I am really glad I did it. I just wish I could bring them all back home with me." She is still considered by many as the most successful and popular model to fill the boots of Lara Croft.

Click for Bikini Pictures of Beautiful Global celebrities:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls