Vanessa Hudgens Gets Wet For Details


Embracing her sexy image, Vanessa Hudgens appears in a new photo shoot/interview in Details magazine.
The Disney darling has guys sitting up and taking notice as she poses in some skimpy getups and talks about her nutty life. Hudgens shared, "I'm excited. I get excited. I'm, like, a very hyper, energetic, crazy type of crazy. I have a lot going on. Always. I'll dance on a table sober."
Vanessa has also come out of her shell quite a bit. Speaking of a conversation she had with Quentin Tarantino, she explained, “Probably after a few drinks I told him, ‘We’ve gotta do something together.’ Slowly I’ve gained balls. I used to be very shy. Hopefully he won’t look back and think, ‘Oh my God. That crazy b*tch.”







 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls