Michelle Trachtenberg: Maxim March 2011 Cover Girl


She’s always been easy on the eyes, and Michelle Trachtenberg looks fabulous on the cover of Maxim magazine’s March 2011 issue.
The “17 Again” babe definitely isn’t shy as she works her magic for the camera in some skimpy outifts.
In the accompanying interview, Michelle shared that she was pumped about scoring the cover of Maxim and hoped some of her high school enemies would see it.
“It’s exciting. I know that everyone at my high school who used to torture me and bully me is going to get a copy of it, so I’m thrilled. That’s going to be really exciting.”
She continued, “I was rather flat-chested in high school, so I was picked on all the time. I think I’ve made up for it. Maybe a bit late, but they’re here now.”







 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls