Worlds most Beautiful Contortionists-1

I have a strange curiosity when it comes to contortionists. On the one hand, I have to think that children forced into this type of life are being tortured. Of course, I have no basis for this, only hearsay, but it is hard to ignore the fact that children must be bent in the most painful ways to maintain their flexibility into their adult years.


Then I saw Zlata. Not only is she insanely flexible, but she is drop dead gorgeous. Take a look at some shots stolen from Daily Mail.
Honestly, can you say that she is not beautiful? Of course not. This woman is also 5' 9" and is considered among the most flexible on earth.


Being a guy, and a heterosexual none the less, it is difficult not to imagine the possibilities this girl would bring to the bedroom. I know that I am not the only one here, because when seeking out other contortionist beauties, this seems to be the subject of choice.
So, without further ado, here are some amazingly flexible beauties. Try not to get too excited ...



















 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls