Sarah Shahi with Lingerie at Home

It has been a while since our first post about Sarah Shahi in Lingerie. At that time she was only know for her role as Carmen de la Pica Morales from The L Word TV series. Now she has been more popular in U.S., especially after she got the main role as Detective Dani Reese from Life and Kate Reed from the currently airing Fairly Legal.

The good thing about her popularity is that Sarah Shahi released some of her hot pictorials, including this one. In this post you'll see her pics from "Me in My Place" section of Esquire magazine. This is a new segment from Esquire which inspired by some amateur women who looked hot when they were shot at their own apartments. If some unknown girls can be appeared so teasing, then how if the same concept is applied to sexy celebs like Sarah Shahi?

So, these are the pics of Sarah Shahi in her place, in lingerie.

I can't sleep with anything on my legs. So I just sleep with a T-shirt. I really love like curling up underneath the covers — flannel. I cannot get enough of my flannel sheets.

Sarah Shashi

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls